Monday, June 1, 2009

I had a call from Mia last night and a quick one today. She said last night that Gary had a good day and seemed to be more alert, but today he's had upset stomach probably due to the strong antibiotics. He was not moved today as she had thought he would be. He's still in ICU in room 111. His cardiologist did decrease his heart medications, as well as his blood pressure meds. He was not as alert today. The pulmonologist did not want to take him off the seizure medication yet so he's still on a mild dose of that.

Mia was going home to take care of some business items and make some phone calls. I know she's wearing herself thin, but so many of the things have to be taken care of by her. She says she's fine and she knows that Gary is being well taken care of by the nurses. They have been the best that I've ever seen.

I'll post again as I hear from Mia.

Thanks, Bill and Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment